Sunday, April 22, 2012

Throckmorton, Texas

It's Sunday morning on the streets of Throckmorton, Texas.
This is day #7 for me in West Texas. I kinda like it here. But, I am the one who appears to the locals as a drifter, a man who's broken motorcycle is hidden from most in a garage. Sure, I've become a regular at Fowler's Bar-B-Que and the convinience store. My first name is spoken by a few as I pass through these door. "Hey Ken. How's your motorcyle? ...get your parts yet?"

Today will be occupied with my insatiable desire to take pictures. Fisheye lens, polarized filters and a star point to capture the reflected brilliance of the sun on this cloudless day.

My lunch will be the traditional fried chicken, sliced potatoes in a cream sauce, fried okra and sweet tea. Between The Forks is the restaurant of choice on a Sunday. It's where most church-goers meet-n-eat after most preachings.

Today will be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment