Sunday, March 11, 2012

Change of Plans, due to life!

So, January 12 has come and gone...I am still here and salivating over the fact that I have roughly three weeks of work to perform before I am truly free from the chains of my past life and I will be re-acquainted with America through the watchful headlights of Mozi!

What was I thinking? I mean, it has been seventeen months since her windshield has offered protection to my upper torso and face as debris was tossed up by other vehicles and bugs, birds, snow and rain sought me out as an easy target.

Anyway, April Fool's Day of 2012 may take on a whole new meaning, or better yet, a reinforced meaning, if I am able to break away three weeks from today. Nothing could make me any happier than seeing this escape hatch open, dumping my body and mind into America, once again.

Getting lost helps us to find ourselves.

For the past few days now,  the media has been filling our heads with thoughts of turning our clocks forward and adjusting to the changing of this wonderful season known as Spring. For most of us, this clock tweaking takes place automatically, due to modern technology held in the palms of our hands. Ah, the cell phone, where would we be without it?  Everything seems so well-planned for us. Our lives are orchestrated so precisely and only a fool would veer off of the path set before us.

Enter Ken...

I checked, this morning to verify my blackberry was no going to set me up for a late arrival to an important business meeting next week, or an international flight. Oh wait, I don't do meetings and my passport expired a couple of years ago.

I am now focused on turning my life forward in multiple facets. A book? Two publishers? NYC meetings? Documentary film? A wild imagination?

Stay tuned as I Mozi on, in due time...

No comments:

Post a Comment