Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wide Open Spaces

So, after a few days with Mozi on the road, her clutch decided to go out just before 10:00PM out in the middle of nowhere. Off in the distant west, I can see the stars near the horizon are hidden by the storm clouds I raced ahead of earlier today in a pouring rain. I hope they stay to the west. Please?

I must say, there are no visible city lights. The stars are plentiful and there is a cool, gentle breeze coming from the east. I don't know what that means in the world of weather, but perhaps it will be in my favor.

By the way, I have been watching a band of red lights off in the distance to the north flashing off and on. They appear to be several miles in length along the horizon. There is a matching set to the south doing the same thing. My best guess is a large row of wind turbines.

Setting up my tent and planning to sleep in this rancher's huge plot of land. Thankfully, I have one of my harmonicas with me.

WiFi? Not! Haha

Details in the morning...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment