Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Freedom Infuenced by people we meet along the way

Let me share a little story with you.


If you clicked this link, I probably can't tell you anything you don't already know. However, There have been people who have come into my life in various degrees of separations, or intermediaries.

In my case, I have run into people on the backroads of America who know someone else I have run into on the backroads of America. Is this because these people were all on motorcycles and "Bikers" seem to band together? Or could this web of folks be connected by through higher power? Whatever the reason or change encounters with these people, one common attraction is the desire to find Freedom.


Missy, it appears, is on a mission of her own to discover, ride and sing about Freedom. Is this a good thing? Absolutely!

Click on her link.
Check out her site.
Get very familiar with her stories, music and vision of tomorrow.
And more importantly, today!

No comments:

Post a Comment